Seriland’s Trick Art Musem, 2012

September 21, 2012

in museum

Last year, sis and I took the kids: Ykaie, Cyra and Cyvrine, at the Seriland Trick Art Museum. The Seriland Trick Art museum is a gallery of 3Dimensional art painted on the wall and on the floor which shows 3D optical illusions when a picture is taken with it.

This year, we knew that there are new 3D Arts dispalyed at Seriland so when sis saw that there is a groupon deal from Beeconomic which cost P540 (1,800 value) for 6 people and was good for 2 main attractions, she didn’t hesitate to buy it.

Upside down……

The regular entrance fee is ₱150 per person. Sis bought 2 vouchers, allowing us to bring our cousins and their kids with us for a really enjoyable day!

Who knew I could be this strong? Looks like those exercises are working……..

The kids and I really enjoyed posing with the paintings!!!

Whoa!

Hopefully, there will be some new paintings next year so we’ll have something to look forward to….

Pardon the lack of posts the last few days. I had to reformat hard drive vista.

Seri Fantasy World
2/F South Wing
Manila Ocean Park
Manila

1,142 total views, 4 views today

{ 9 comments… read them below or add one }

Mauie Flores October 3, 2012 at 11:42 am

Oh, there are new exhibits na! The last time we were there was around 2 years ago pa when it was first opened.

vix parungao October 3, 2012 at 11:52 pm

love those photos! ^_^

i have been hearing a lot about this place, too bad we were not able to check it out the last time we went to Manila Ocean Park. Hopefully they’d offer discounted vouchers again so I might be able to grab some! ;)

Ane October 4, 2012 at 12:42 am

How cool! :D

When I saw the upside down picture I was like, okay how is that even possible and then I remembered you mentioned that it has optical illusions, and then as I scrolled down, I got it. :P LOL :)) Napaisip ako ng bongga.. hahaha :))

Ang galing galing naman! I love going to museums and art galleries, I hope that we’ll be able to visit this place when we go to Manila!

Zoan October 4, 2012 at 8:46 am

Inggit ako! Sana i could bring the kids dyan;( kaso we will have to spend on air fare, hotel accomodation pa! Hay sana they have paintings in Mindanao that we could visit too;)

levy martinez October 4, 2012 at 12:10 pm

ang masasabi ko lang… ang galing ng mga bata mag pose sa camera :) naaliw ako sobra

Akosi Les October 5, 2012 at 3:02 pm

This museum was featured on Channel 11, and it was nice to know that Pinoy artists were the ones who did the 3d art. -Les http://noobfoodie.com/2010/12/shrimp-sinigang/

rj's mama October 6, 2012 at 8:57 am

We’ve been there when they first opened, looks like they have new 3D art :) Will plan our next visit then :)

sigrid October 6, 2012 at 10:03 pm

Oh what fun!!! We will not miss Seriland the next time we go to Manila. :D You all look great!

Brownpinay March 1, 2013 at 7:42 am

I am now making kulit to my kapatids para mag educational family field trip kami dito hehehhe….sana may sale sa mga groupon sites….hmmmmm makapagcheck nga